Collection of Information
Information you provide.
GarthMichaels.com collects information you provide directly to it, like when you request technical support or send GarthMichaels.com an email or otherwise interact with it. The types of information may be collected directly from you include your name, e-mail address and phone number.
Information collected automatically.
When you access this website, certain information is automatically collected, including:
- Log Information: Logs information like the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to this website.
- Device Information: When you access or use this website, certain device information is collected like:
- Device properties, like MAC address, UDID, or other device identifiers.
- Device software platform and firmware.
- Mobile phone carrier.
- Geographical data like zip code, area code and location.
Information collected by Cookies and other tracking technologies.
Use of Information
The website may use the information it collects about you for a variety of purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our services, and deliver the information and support your request.
- Personalize our services and provide advertisements, content, or features that are targeted toward your interests.
- Send you news and information about our services and our partners’.
Sharing of Information
The website may share personal information about you as follows:
- With third party vendors, consultants and other service providers.
- If GarthMichaels.com has a good faith belief that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; to enforce GarthMichales.com’s agreements, policies and Terms of Service; and to protect the website, its users and others from harm.
The website may also share aggregated or non-personally identifiable information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
GarthMichaels.com takes reasonable measures, including administrative, technical and physical safeguards to help protect personal information from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Third-Party analytic and advertising